Sharon Sloan’s SerenDIPity is a refreshing and unique way to entertain and open your home in hospitality. A Dip Party! Sharon’s SerenDIPity invites you to gather friends together in this DIPlightful way to celebrate dips, faith and friendship! In SerenDIPity, Sharon shares the inspiration and practicality for entertaining with whimsical flair. Filled with savory and sweet surprises, SerenDIPity will take you from the ordinary to the exceptional in culinary creativity that is easy to do and fun for your guests!
This fun and practical book will help you to:
- Open up your home and heart through hospitality.
- Creatively prepare and execute your own SerenDIPity party.
- Set the stage for fun, friends, and fellowship.
- Learn the ins and outs of hosting fun contests and giveaways.
- Prepare savory and sweet dips.
- Know what to do after the party and reach out with SerenDIPity.
- Know what the Bible says about hospitality and fellowship.
Read what others are saying about this fun and easy-to-initiate celebration of entertaining!
Buy the book here: Purchase SerenDIPity.
Why is My Raincoat ‘Dry Clean Only’? Obeying our Designer’s Instructions, Even When They Don’t Make Sense
Books Sharon Has Contributed To
My sweet friend and author, Lysa TerKeurst, graciously invited me to share a few words in her New York Times best seller, Unglued.
I am honored to have two contributions in Everyday Confetti by Karen Ehman and Glynnis Whitwer.
Look for part of my story in chapter two (“What Can God Do With My Failures?”) of Wendy’s study on the life of Moses.